For the first few sweaters I made, I used a binding to finish the edge, but as my friend Petra pointed out, this this is bulky and does not have the same structured look as the rest of the sweater.

Color of Mod #1

at 3648 × 2736 in The Making of the Mod. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: